Monday, August 26, 2002

Dropped by the local Blockbuster yesterday and rented a copy of the Enemy Mine DVD.



First time I watched this movie was in the highschool days in one of those huge theatre in the Mongkok area. It left me a deep impression. Similar to other sci-fi hungry nerds, I was tricked by the marketing campaign then and went in expecting to see another "Star Wars" or "The Last StarFighter" (hey, the alien definitely looks *very* similar). Instead, I learnt my lesson of tolerance and friendship.

Rewatching it didn't bring me any new surprise, though. The set was well designed and I like the alien Dracon as much as I did. Pace-wise, I admit that I am spoiled by the ultra fast pace of latest Hollywood movies. I actually fell asleep twice at the last 15 minutes of the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home